The attorneys in our business law practice group are experienced in virtually every type of business and commercial transaction, including the following:
- Business formation, including the incorporation or organization of corporations, limited liability companies
- Business succession planning, including buy-sell agreements, close corporation agreements and stock
- Intellectual property, including trade name and trade/service mark registration and license agreements.
- Real estate development, including acquisitions, sales and leasing.
- Asset purchase/sales transactions.
- Stock transactions, initial securities offerings and recapitalizations.
- Commercial financing (lender and borrower side).
- Employment related agreements, including non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements and
severance agreements and releases.
We have the knowledge and expertise to complete business
transactions in a timely and efficient manner.